Everest Bakehouse (“We”) is committed to make sure that any personal data that is processed via our website (https://everestbakehouse.com) is carried out in compliance with data protection law. This data includes Cookies that are used when viewing our website and information obtained through our contact form. When you visit our website you will be asked if you want to allow Cookies to be used.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are stored on the device you are using to view our website. They do not cause any harm to your device or your security. They are used so that our website can ‘remember’ you and how you have used the website in order to enhance your visit in the future.
What cookies do we use?
What personal data do we use?
Other than the unique IP address of your device, no personal data is obtained. Any personal data provided to us via the ‘Contact’ page on our website will be solely used to communicate with you in regards to your enquiry and anything relating to any subsequent conversation. Should we require to forward your personal data onto a third party we will request your permission to do so first. Other non-personal information which is collected by Google Analytics includes:
- Time of visit, pages visited, and time spent on each page of the webpages
- Referring site details (such as the URI a user came through to arrive at the site)
- Type of web browser
- Type of operating system (OS)
- Who do we pass this data to?
- Google may transfer information to third parties where required to do so by law. Google only receives your IP address and will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Do you want to control your cookie permissions?
- Click on “No” when asked “Would you like to use this Website with Cookies” which will appear at the top of our website.
This policy was last updated on 3 April 2019.